Central Bean is a 3rd wave coffee house in Newcastle that draws inspiration from the leading coffee businesses of the U.S. Pacific Northwest.

Espresso coffee is custom blended in a Pacific Northwest style, but roasted to a light Northern Italian degree.

Espresso beverages are prepared on twin custom-painted FB-80's; a brew bar is used to extract single origin featured drip brew coffees.

Free wifi is available throughout the spacious and engagingly designed seating area.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In my opinion it is one of the best coffee shops in the UK. Everything is correct...the atmosphere is quiet apart from the coffee machines, there is free wifi and laptop sockets and of course the coffee is outstanding.

Only thing I hope is as popularity increases the standard don't slip like many other well known coffee shops I know.
GO Magpies! I've always wanted to visit some friends I have in Newcastle if I ever do I'll be sure to stop in.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service