All Discussions Tagged 'shops' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any recommendations for Tokyocoffee shops??

Baristi....going to be in Tokyo from the 6th til 15th of June, and would appreciate any recommendations from ANYONE...I'm sure there are a…

Started by Justin Kagan

2 May 18, 2011
Reply by Saki Mizuta

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Cafe's Around the World.

Everyone on here, are from different places. Big cities to small towns. I've been privileged to be able to have both of those experiences,…

Started by Justin Michael Terwilliger

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

Salt Lake City Coffee

Hey guys, I have a buddy visiting Salt Lake City this weekend and is looking for great coffee!  Anyone have advice?  I'd love to pass it al…

Started by Jason Duncan

1 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Tory Lynn Hallenburg

Best Bay Area(california) coffee shops

I recently moved back to the Bay Area, and I'm trying to hunt down some of best coffee shops around. I realize there are quite a few good s…

Started by Dustin DeMers

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ginamarie Gianandrea

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Co-op Coffee Shops?!

Has anyone ever started, been apart of, or heard about Co-op coffee shops? Have they worked? Is it easier because both the time and capital…

Started by Mimosa Shin

3 May 2, 2010
Reply by Jeff

Coffee shops in St. Louis, MO?

All right. I'm headed to St. Louis at the end of the year. Besides Kaldi's (which I'm very excited about because I've never been there) wha…

Started by Daniel Williamson

3 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Daniel Williamson

Does anyone know about any naturally low-caff beans?

Hi all I posted last week about half caff - now looking into finding some beans that are naturally a bit lower in caffeine than regular bea…

Started by Olivia Stubbings

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

Rad Coffee Shops in Wisconsin

Milwaukee, more specifically ? My boyfriend got a job at Anodyne Roasting, & I'm moving out there in two weeks. I'm looking for a bari…

Started by courtney marie

5 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Steve Kessler

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service