All Discussions Tagged 'service' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco vs. Unic?

So I'm planning on opening a shop soon, and I'm browsing through different brands of  machines in the market. I have used the Unic Stell…

Started by J. C.

13 Dec 11, 2019
Reply by Diana Hills

Some customer bringing in and consuming drinks and food from other stores

We recently opened our first full service coffee shop near a university. Some customers are bringing in and consuming food and drinks from…

Started by Ron Serapio

26 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Brady

Coffee at closing time

I was recently confronted with this issue when out and about getting coffee myself, and was wondering what the general consensus was on her…

Started by Laura Campbell

13 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Ian C.

Coffee Service Companies

I want to sell myself (so says Cafe Don Vittorio) to coffee service companies. How do I do that? I now have House Blend, French Roast, Espr…

Started by Claudia Cabezas

2 May 30, 2010
Reply by Marshall Fuss

Online marketing for your coffee shop

Hey I would suggest for everybody to do some work and advertise your business online. In my first year, I became favorite place on google m…

Started by Charbello

5 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

Food Service Sanitation Manager???

Hello all. I am getting closer to my goal of opening a shop in Chicago and just ran across an interesting note on the city's website. They…

Started by Sean

4 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

Kudos~ PAT ON THA BACK~Job Well Done!!

I would like to ask of members, when was the last time you got a pat on the back, or kudos for a job well done, or maybe you didn't but wen…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

ROI vs Return on Relationships: Estimating Value of Social Media

As a coffee industry operator, how are you embracing (or not) the opportunities and challenges that the social web, social media and social…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

2 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Jeffrey J Kingman

Vintage timeless Coffee

We offer the finest organic and fairly-traded coffee, espresso and tea we can get our hands on. Also Brown's Bakery pastries and Kolache Ki…

Started by alan k. swan

0 Sep 3, 2009

Your customers... where to place their order?

(South East USA) A customer walks in to your shop and wants an espresso based beverage and a pastry... does he/she go place the drink orde…

Started by Denise Smith

6 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Brady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service