All Discussions Tagged 'menu' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frappe vs Blended Ice Coffee

How are people menuing blended coffee drinks? Today someone asked me the difference between a frappe and a blended coffee. I was totally cu…

Started by Levi Andersen

3 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Alice Paige

New chalkboard menu for Mugs Cafe

Wanted to show the new chalkboard menu we made for Mugs Cafe in Little Rock. What do you think?

Started by Bob Gregory

3 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Bob Gregory

Seasons Bounty: A simple way to increase cafe profit

Solutions for Operators One of the easiest ways for a cafe to stretch it's purchasing dollar is by putting food up, or preserving. At this…

Started by MOCAFE™

0 Aug 15, 2011

Menu Board

Alrighty folks, the time has come for us to seriously start contemplating our menu board as we near our opening day for thirty-thirty Coffe…

Started by Ty Paluska

13 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

Offering chemex

Hey guys. At the shop I work for, we currently brew our coffee by-the-cup on a v60 pourover bar. We've recently been using French press mor…

Started by Christos Andrews

2 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by Christos Andrews

chalk menu vs printed

Hi All, I'm opening a small coffee shop in SLC, trying to decide whether to go with a chalkboard menu or a printed one. Any opinions base…

Started by Ben Lanoha

24 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

creating a profitable menu

I'm working with a couple to completely revamp a menu for a drive-thru kiosk just outside of green bay. Under previous ownership the busine…

Started by jessa morse

2 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by stephanie crocker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service