All Discussions Tagged 'machine' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nuova Simonelli Program VIP Plus

Closed 2nd Store & have equipment for sale including this wonderful machine gaurenteed to be fully functional. 3 years old, cleaned dai…

Started by Exspressoyourself

7 May 12, 2009
Reply by Exspressoyourself

Buying a used commercial machine.

I stumbled across an ad for a used Faema Compact Smart 2 at a very good rate. This would be for my own personal use at home. What questions…

Started by James Doyle

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Mickael

What Your favorite Espresso Machine

I know there are a lot of machines out there. I've worked with many. I am interested in what YOU like. Why do you like it? What is your dre…

Started by comforteagle1965

67 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Guillermo Ordenana

Coffee Machine Manufacters or Independent Metal Craftsman

I have a few ideas for some coffee machines, and devices, I'm wondering if there is a place here in the states or does anyone know hobbyist…

Started by BaristaOnDutY

0 Sep 21, 2008

sequence of equipment

If you are a Barista (which most of your are) when your espresso machine is right in front of you... Is your grinder to the left or right o…

Started by Denise Smith

28 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Jay Caragay

The on/off debate- does leaving an espresso machine on overnight use more power?

Hi, I have a coffee concession within a deli and the owner is concerned about the power consumption of leaving our FB70 on overnight. It i…

Started by Andrew

7 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service