All Discussions Tagged 'in' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Live in the Cayman Islands

We'll do a six month placement for our indi chain of four small rag-tag coffee shops... fly by seat of pants operation. Pay ain't great but…

Started by Marek

4 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Marek

old city java

Knoxville's oldest coffee shop specializing in espresso, drip coffee, press pot, loose leaf teas, coffee culture and coffee education. We…

Started by meg

0 May 23, 2009

Java Mama Coffee

Hello every one. my coffee shop serve only shade grown coffee and it comes from all over the world. we roast the beans three times a week i…

Started by Salah Husein

0 May 23, 2009

Seattle is going to get a neutral barista enhancement lounge!

I'm so very jealous of Portland and not only the transparency between coffee roasters and information sharing but they also have Bellissimo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

2 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Chadwick Rookstool

Eliscaffe

chosen for the best caffe in croatia 2008, home of the croatian barista champion 2006/2007/2008. owner welcomes all coffee lovers and give…

Started by nik orosi

0 Feb 10, 2009

I am looking for a friendly couch during the Spro' down in Chi' Town

I am traveling from Indy to attend on Friday and I wonder if anyone has a couch I could crash on. I am clean friendly and excited about the…

Started by Andy

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Josh:D

Grounded Espresso Bars

Owner, Barista

Started by graeme finegan

0 Aug 28, 2008
Reply by CAMPBELL MILLER

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service