All Discussions Tagged 'hiring' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HIRING! Chapter 2 Coffee in Financial District

HIRING! We are looking for experienced baristas/cashiers/shift leads to join our team. We are a locally owned, specialty coffee bar in the…

Started by Chapter 2 Coffee

0 Oct 27, 2016

Employment Application

I sat in on a talk at CoffeeFest this year and a point was made about having a more "telling" application in order to get a better feel for…

Started by Lori Hanna

0 Oct 17, 2016

Now Hiring: Experience Barista at New Cafe in Santa Monica

New high end Santa Monica coffee shop seeks lead barista. Supervisor/management experience required, we are looking for team leaders! This…

Started by I.Jones

0 Jun 21, 2016

Best Practices: Firing Bad Staff (even if they're a friend of yours)

Hey everyone, As cafe owners, we develop relationships with our employees, and this is great. But what do you do when a 'friend' who is al…

Started by Levi Andersen

0 Aug 27, 2015

Barista Fashion Wear - What's Hot (or cool)?

I've been to a number of coffee events the last few years and always pay attention to the details when I visit shops or trade events. I've…

Started by Jeffrey J Kingman

24 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Marian Plajdicko

How to search for good potential employees

The coffee shop I help manage will be looking to hire soon, and it always seems like the majority of applications we receive are from high…

Started by Nyssa

21 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Brady

Staff Management Tips

I was wondering if anyone had any particularly interesting, funny, unique, etc. examples of how their staffs were/are set up and maintained…

Started by Mike M

2 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

Managing Woes

Hey everyone, Just a few facts about me and the business I manage: I have been the General Manager for 18 months at a locally owned coffeeh…

Started by Andrew R. Tucker

14 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Andrew R. Tucker

Portland Coffee Cats... Need a job?

Hey there, This is Alex from the Clearing Cafe in NW. Portland Oregon, and we currently have a part time position opening up in about a we…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

0 Sep 1, 2009

Roseville & Sacramento, CA Area Shops

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone knew of any shops in the Roseville, CA area that were hiring or might be hiring sometime soon. I'm loo…

Started by Scott Alesci

0 Jun 28, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service