All Discussions Tagged 'help' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

This mystery grinder came with the shop I purchased. I have no idea when it was last used. It's very dirty inside and I ran a sample size a…

Started by Notblueatall

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

Little Rock, Arkansas

All, I visit Little Rock, Arkansas about once a month to visit my in-laws. While here, I wish I could find a great shot of espresso about…

Started by Mike Marquard

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

NEED YOUR HELP -- assessing 2 brands (B2B) Gaggia and Reneka

I am doing an MBA class project assessing Business-to-Business online visibility of 2 coffee machine producers (Gaggia and Reneka). I’ve en…

Started by Alla G

0 Apr 15, 2009

Gelato Display Case

I need to make a gelato case purchase, Now! if I'm to catch the end of year sales. I've narrowed my list down to 2 units. I've gotten sever…

Started by Denise Smith

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

Thesis and Essay Plus Research Paper

A dissertation (also called thesis or disquisition is a document that presents the author's research and findings and is submitted in suppo…

Started by milanbaros

0 Nov 13, 2008

QS for buy a reg barber in london

i am from hongkong never have a good tamper,my london friend will come hongkong,he can help me to buy,but i don't know where can get it A…

Started by Max

3 Jun 17, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service