All Discussions Tagged 'grinder' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grinders, Doserless on demand?

model numbers please?! I strongly dislike the programmed doses. I could explain, but, it's a long conversation, and most of you probably al…

Started by ryan mcdougall

6 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Oscar Nyman

Best home grinder for Espresso

Ive been racking my mind about what grinder to buy for home use. Then i thought "duh, ask the good people on barista exchange". I only care…

Started by Dustin DeMers

20 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chris

Frequent Grinder Adjustment Shows Sub-Par Technique

From a few months back (for those who don't frequent Home-Barista) Interesting discussion on H-B here   First Post of discussion thread :It…

Started by Mike McGinness

25 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Chris

FetCo Grinder Mod

Hey Gang,I have been spending a lot of time thinking about how to systematically improve our drip coffee, and in my examinations, I've noti…

Started by Simon Ouderkirk

7 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Grinders for retail

Hello,  I'm looking to place some grinders in our high end coffee shop in the $100 price point. What is the best grinder for that dollar ra…

Started by Michael

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Hario Skerton Grinder vs. Mini Mill Slim Grinder

Lee Sill and Matt Galyon have written a comparison between the Hario Skerton grinder and the Hario Mini Mill Slim Grinder.  They give some…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 30, 2010

Grinder Cleaning

I've heard a few people on here and other places recommend using rice to clean the residues from your grinder, and that idea intrigues me.…

Started by Adam Wilson

3 May 1, 2010
Reply by Brady

Looking to buy a Diedrich IR 7 / 12, Thermal Afterburner, Fetco 2052, 1.5 Curtis, Mahlkonig K 30's,

Hello all, Looking to buy, USED, newer in good/great condition: Diedrich Roaster IR 7 or IR 12 Diedrich DCO 7/12N Afterburner Fetco 2052 b…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ella Chapman

Rossi Automatic Grinder?

OK... ran across one of these today that, as far as I can tell, doesn't quite work. It was on a customer's bar and they said it had never w…

Started by Brady

10 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Jason Haeger

Wanted: Grinders and the like...

Hello, Opening up a new shop within the next month and a half. Times are tough, so anything we can buy used (we're all about recycle and r…

Started by Joey Trujillo

11 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Andy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service