All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time for change, Boston to Portland!

Well, its finally time. I've spent the last three years in Boston learning its coffee culture inside and out. Having worked at commercial a…

Started by Jake Robinson

14 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Sharayah Bodnar

Espresso and classic drink Wiki

It's been suggested that we, the barista exchange community might be able to compile a set of definitions and standards for espresso and cl…

Started by Brady

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chris

Going from Triple basket Naked to Double basket Spouted. Help?

Just looking for suggestions. I'm having a bit of difficulty with my espresso extractions at the moment. Here's the deal, at the shop we p…

Started by Matthew Gasaway

41 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Chris

Drink suggestions

So our shop just got cinnamon as a beverage flavoring for the holidays. I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions for drinks. Plain ci…

Started by Joshua Slusher

13 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Joshua Slusher

Where to go for espresso in London?

I am going for few days in London in SCAE, would like to drink and taste espresso ... ...sunday is the day when James and Anette are closed…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Daniel McCombie

Looking to buy a Diedrich IR 7 / 12, Thermal Afterburner, Fetco 2052, 1.5 Curtis, Mahlkonig K 30's,

Hello all, Looking to buy, USED, newer in good/great condition: Diedrich Roaster IR 7 or IR 12 Diedrich DCO 7/12N Afterburner Fetco 2052 b…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ella Chapman

Moto-Espresso Coffee Cart

Started by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

0 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

Business Planning - Equipment Capacity/Quality

I was reading through some business plan literature and an example of a business that planned to buy smaller-capacity equipment, a lower-qu…

Started by Mike M

8 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Mike M

Caffeine Content

I've been told by Wikipedia.com that espresso has less caffeine than drip. However, when I check on Mayoclinic.com, I read that they are ab…

Started by illudereludere

9 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Brady

Coffee shops in Atlanta, GA

All right. I'm headed to atlanta at the beginning of the year. What shops will make the visit worth it?

Started by Daniel Williamson

10 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by ryan mcdougall

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service