All Discussions Tagged 'espresso' (289)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

naked vs. not naked

hey  all! so me and a fellow are in a discussion over naked baskets vs double spouted or stranger what used to be a spouted head with the s…

Started by Aeryn! E

4 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Mike

Antipodean Coffee (Kuala Lumpur)

Antipodean KL (Kuala Lumpur) is the newest cafe in the Merdeka Coffee Group. Adding to 4 cafes in Jakarta, a cafe in CBD Sydney and a roast…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Feb 28, 2011

Dosing Espresso

What have people found to be the most successful, efficient, and accurate way for dosing espresso when you don't have Grind on Demand? The…

Started by John Gibbons

8 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

Portofino

Portofino 249 Main Street, Northport NY features micro roasted coffees and espresso from local roasters.  In the three years since she h…

Started by Lisa Harris

0 Feb 12, 2011

Cuban Espresso

Some places do it, others won't. Why the heck not?

Started by illudereludere

4 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

Hero Cafe

We are located in the Hamilton Farmers Market and are Open Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 7am to 6pm. We serve Vegan Baking,…

Started by Robert House

0 Feb 3, 2011

Different baskets for espresso?

Dear coffee professionals. I've been thinking about serving single and double espressos. To many people, they are simply a different size.…

Started by John Gibbons

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by John Gibbons

Mocha Madness and Cocoa Conundrums

Hey all,   I'm curious to know how the community is approaching mochas these days. I'm looking for a different approach, or else just more…

Started by Tristan Bacon

15 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

Robusta espresso on Roaste

Hey everyone!   So I am excited to finally be on Roaste.com and wanted to invite everyone here to try out a blend of espresso on there made…

Started by luke hudek

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by luke hudek

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service