All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

La Marzocco GB/5 Semi-Automatic 3 Group

La Marzocco GB/5 Semi-Automatic 3 Group used approximately 1 year at our shop that's now closed. Bought through Counter Culture and maintai…

Started by Marisa

17 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Jared Rutledge

Espresso Grinders for Sale

My coffeehouse is doing some spring cleaning and I wanted to let everyone know what I have before I start posting to ebay, etc. I have 2 R…

Started by cafeBLACK

8 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by jeremiah frazier

what kind of espresso machine?

I am in the planning stages of opening a coffee house and wondered what type of espresso machines well established coffee houses use-- semi…

Started by Ken Idskou

16 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Carol Kerchner

I am new to Barista Exchange - Chicago area

I am currently going to school for my AAS in Foodservice Administration. Want to get as much information as possible. I am looking to open…

Started by Julie Swiderski

0 Jul 7, 2009

How to clean a used grinder (yep, I'm a newbie!)

This mystery grinder came with the shop I purchased. I have no idea when it was last used. It's very dirty inside and I ran a sample size a…

Started by Notblueatall

11 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Notblueatall

Used espresso machine parts?

Today I found a La Pavoni Europiccola (circa '86) at a thrift shop for $10. Heating element and plumbing seam to work fine. Only problem is…

Started by Alec Jacobson

1 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Elektra 3 group Extra Maxie Modern for sale

Three year old machine very well take care of, fully serviced annually and before it was stored. The Elektra would be a great machine for a…

Started by Jason Shipley

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Jason Shipley

Gelato Display Case

I need to make a gelato case purchase, Now! if I'm to catch the end of year sales. I've narrowed my list down to 2 units. I've gotten sever…

Started by Denise Smith

5 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

Any Gelato folks have any input?

moving this from Panini & gelato chat: I would like input on Gelato display... We are looking to buy the Master-Bilt Gelato case. Made…

Started by Denise Smith

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Clover tabs vs. Puro-Caff...

So, as Clover tabs are harder and harder to get (we run out an wait a while to get them and then we run out again)...I'm wondering what oth…

Started by Alex Negranza

2 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service