All Discussions Tagged 'equipment' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pourover bar without electricity?

I have done a farmers market for the last few years and would like to switch over to doing pourover coffee. The problem is I don't have acc…

Started by Joseph Zimmermann

6 May 19, 2011
Reply by christopher myers

BUNN Airpots

I was wondering what the life expectancy is for BUNN airpots. Ours are BUNN and some of them have lost their thermal seal... I mean they do…

Started by Denise Smith

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Denise Smith

Used La Spaziale machine purchase

Hi group, I'm brand new to the group and I am just in the process of researching a mobile coffee business.  I've happened upon what looks l…

Started by Tom Sweeney

6 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Chris

the funny things people say...

So I was working at the coffee shop, you know making various beverages and sort of recollecting several conversations I have had with custo…

Started by Sarah Dooley

105 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Ashley N Ruby

Anyone used the Hario roaster?

I've seen the roaster made by hario online...it looks beautiful. Only 354$ i think. Essentially it looks like a glass capsule tumbler with…

Started by John Gibbons

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin Ayers

Fetco boiler trouble URGENT

Hey everybody, We're using a Fetco HWB-5 boiler, and the water it puts out is starting to taste noticeably like metal rather than water.  …

Started by Adam Wilson

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Adam Wilson

Clearing out some stuff.

We are making some changes and are willing to make aggressive deals on some equipment sitting in storage. I have:3 FETCO CBS2052 coffee bre…

Started by Jason Shipley

0 May 4, 2010

Looking to buy a Diedrich IR 7 / 12, Thermal Afterburner, Fetco 2052, 1.5 Curtis, Mahlkonig K 30's,

Hello all, Looking to buy, USED, newer in good/great condition: Diedrich Roaster IR 7 or IR 12 Diedrich DCO 7/12N Afterburner Fetco 2052 b…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

14 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Ella Chapman

barista training for a new startup

We are looking to start a bakery in our small community but feel that coffe products are essential to being successful. We know nothing abo…

Started by baker man

13 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Brady

Mazzer Robur - latest word?

Ready to upgrade our espresso grinders and interested in the Robur E's but would like to hear comments from owners / baristas now using the…

Started by Paul Tostberg

6 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Robert Williams

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service