All Discussions Tagged 'drinks' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

telling the difference

how can you describe the difference in tast between drip coffee and amirecano and french press.? " using the same coffee bean " i have been…

Started by mohamad denno

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Fortified coffees and Spirits

I have great memories of being young and watching my parents make Drambuie coffees...brewing a double strength dark blend, adding the spiri…

Started by Daniel McCombie

0 Jul 24, 2009

Best sauce/liquid mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai?

We'd like to have our mocha, white mocha, caramel, and chai in liquid/sauce form for making drinks. This is especially important for blende…

Started by Daniel James Scriver

8 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Central/South American Specialty Drinks

Hi All! My husband and I purchased a coffee shop last fall after adopting two little boys from Guatemala and realizing our previous corpor…

Started by Lisa Spicko

1 May 24, 2009
Reply by Pablo Castaneda

Truffles

Truffles has become " The Jewel of Cleveland". The shop has been around for over 25 years and is known as one of the most gay friendly esta…

Started by JmyWhsprs

0 Dec 30, 2008

Totally off the wall drink combinations?

We have a drink we call the Cola Head (coke head was the orginal name but of course we can't use that...). It is a combination of vanilla,…

Started by Carrie

22 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Justin Mills

you named it what??? i must try one!

what are some drinks you guys make out there that people have to buy based solely on the witty name you've given it? i started making dirt…

Started by lindsaytron

7 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Alex Galt

Daily Grind of Mansfield

Come and unwind at our new coffee shop and cafe. The Daily Grind offers a large variety of specialty espresso drinks, smoothies, Italian so…

Started by Daily Grind Coffee House and Cafe

0 Sep 16, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service