All Discussions Tagged 'cup' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SLEEVES

Why should coffee sleeves cause us so many issues?! We have decided to use a logo self-inking stamp on our sleeves....actually looks pretty…

Started by V lawhead

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Danny Heiss

To Nuovo Point or Knock off Point

Has anyone come across Nuovo Point Look alike. I have ordered from a few different companies that all claim to be real BUT, alas they are n…

Started by Mike Love

9 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Matthew

In the Spirit of Italy

You'd think most discussions with a topic title that included the name of Italy would have something to do with espresso, especially here.…

Started by Keith Goduti

0 Jan 16, 2011

Odd items in your tip cup?

Alright so forgive me if this topic has already been started but, what are the three weirdest/coolest things someone has dropped into your…

Started by Joe Smith

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

Bunn Trifecta First Impression

I work for Prima Coffee in Louisville, KY,  and yesterday Bunn brought in a Trifecta to our office to demonstrate it for us and let us play…

Started by Kirk Williams

0 Jul 1, 2010

31oz Starbucks Drinks

Hi Everyone,I stumbled across this article today...http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0218468320100302?type=marketsNewsApparently, in resp…

Started by Carter

21 May 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Cafe Grumpys $12 cup

I was just reading an article about how cafe grumpy is serving a $12 cup of ethiopian coffee. The video in the post talks about coffee that…

Started by Alex Stoffregen

7 May 5, 2010
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Would you use Cup Stickers?

One of my other businesses just purchased a label printer. It does high quality full color labels and stickers in just about any size and s…

Started by Jarred Hoffpauir

13 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Lorenzo Perkins

Cupping events in Los Angeles

Does anyone host or know of cupping events in the Los Angeles/Southern California area?

Started by Phil

3 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Phil

Cup O' Joe

Started in the mid-90's, Cup O' Joe merged with Stauf's to provide even more great coffee to more people in Columbus. Now with nine local s…

Started by Damion A

0 Mar 1, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service