All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meet the Baristas Party at Coffee Fest Seattle! Victrola Coffee and Barista Exchange!

Hello bXers! Many have been asking about a bX meet up party at Coffee Fest Seattle, well ... here it is. Victrola Coffee Roasters has been…

Started by Matt Milletto

17 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

CoffeeClub Network wants to exchange ideas with the members of the community

Hi friends, I was introduced here by Sylvia Gutiérrez and I found the community very interesting. Well, I would like to present you a new…

Started by Paulo Henrique Leme

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

coolaboola coffee

a small and friendly coffee bar within jesmond metro staion in newcastle upon tyne. with excellent baristas and a great following of regula…

Started by lu

0 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Dane McGreevy

Trixie's Coffee

~Beautiful Freedom of Expression Enveloped in Coffee, Music, Poetry, Art~

Started by Patricia

0 Sep 3, 2008

Caffee Pronto Coffee Roastery

Holding down the Mid Atlantic as one of the best roasters in the US. This is both their roastery and their first cafe, recently remodeled t…

Started by Ryan Palmer

0 Sep 2, 2008

Fantoosh in Glasgow - Scotland

This little coffee house is not quite like those that have come here before. It is not most of the way up 'cosy' and 'quirky' street, nor i…

Started by Davide Birse

0 Aug 24, 2008

Think Cofee @ 1 Bleecker St. (& Bowery)

Think Coffee is an independently-owned cafe with a socially and environmentally conscious bent and a community-oriented mission. They serve…

Started by Think Coffee

0 Aug 23, 2008

Only 12oz, are you crazy?

We will soon be dropping to only 12 oz hot sizes (and only 8oz for caps, and only 16 oz for cold) and I am trying to decide what to do with…

Started by Z Bancroft

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

Starbucks Store Counts in the US

I am working on a story and wanted to find out if anyone had a site or reference for the number of Starbucks stores that were opened in the…

Started by Jason Duncan

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Ashlind

Fox Business Network 12am EST 9am PST

hey guys, I will be on the Fox Business Network today shortly after 9am PST/12am EST for a story on McDonalds coffee, and specialty coffee…

Started by Matt Milletto

6 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by thecoffeegirl

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service