All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bedlam

Coffee, Tea, Toast, & Dessert 2231 2nd Ave, in Belltown The Official Press Release Page hours 7am-10pm Monday-Thursday 7am-3am Friday…

Started by Bedlamite23

0 Aug 23, 2009

Aldo Coffee Co.

This is the best damned coffee you'll ever find between 673 Washington and 677 Washington. You can count on it.

Started by Rich Westerfield

0 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by The Beat Cafe

Your coffee story...

I was wondering how people got into coffee... What's your story?

Started by Billy Kangas

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Derryl Reid

what kind of espresso machine?

I am in the planning stages of opening a coffee house and wondered what type of espresso machines well established coffee houses use-- semi…

Started by Ken Idskou

16 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Carol Kerchner

Good coffee shops in Houston?

i have a friend who's goin to school in houston and wants to know where to go to get an exceptional cup of coffee.... any suggestions?

Started by Jorge A. Cazares

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Mark N

Faema E61 Legend Espresso Machine

Faema E61 Legend Semiautomatic Commercial Espresso and Cappuccino Machine (View More Here) Originally launched in 1961, this evergreen con…

Started by Shaun N.

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by David Barber

Free Organic Certification Consultation for Coffee Roasting Facility - GO ORGANIC!

A small company in the Great Plains region is launching an Organic Certification Consulting Business specializing in coffee roasting facili…

Started by Jon

0 Aug 12, 2009

First time in Sao Paulo! What to see and not to see.....

i have a full day in Sao Paulo to enjoy the city after my coffee agenda has been satisfied. What to do?

Started by Bryan Dyer

2 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Bryan Dyer

SOUTH EAST COFFEE FAMILY- ATHENS, GA to RALEIGH, NC

Hey guys. My south east bike tour is coming up. I will be traveling from Atlanta to Raleigh, NC over the course of several days beginning o…

Started by Zechariah White

1 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Brady

Giving away OTTO - the new Australian coffee maker - need some critical readers

Please head over here - http://www.coffeecrew.com/otto Check out the 12 stories. Vote for your favorite according to the instructions. I w…

Started by Colin Newell

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service