All Discussions Tagged 'cafe' (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good Bike Cafe

We're located in Austin TX just off the west campus of one of the largest public universities in the country. We serve good coffee and goo…

Started by Robby M

0 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Robby M

Wanted: Grinders and the like...

Hello, Opening up a new shop within the next month and a half. Times are tough, so anything we can buy used (we're all about recycle and r…

Started by Joey Trujillo

11 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Andy

Hope Cafe

Hope Cafe specializes in combining high quality locally roasted beans with the best grinders & espresso machine in the industry with we…

Started by Eric Beavers

0 Dec 3, 2009

Pacific Grind Cafe

Just setting up our shop here on BX. For lack of a meandering banter about how much we love to make good coffee and food and living on the…

Started by Johnbruce Haslett (JB)

0 Nov 4, 2009

Espresso Buono Garden Cafe

Welcome to Espresso Buono Garden Cafe! We're an indie coffee shop set among ponds and gardens ... a truly secret haven in the heart of Lynn…

Started by penny wight

0 Oct 10, 2009

Busters @ British International School, Jakarta.

Newly opened Busters Cafe serves the parents, teachers and senior students of Jakarta's British International School in Bintaro. The cafe i…

Started by Alun Evans

0 Oct 6, 2009

International coffee shop iran

> About Us Farhad zafari is the manager of the Company iranchef MFB and coffee shop sadaf and established the first insttitute…

Started by cafe sadaf iran

0 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by cafe sadaf iran

Good coffee in London W60UY (or thereabouts)?

Hi Guys; my two girls and their hubby's are living in London; can anyone the area reccomend good cafes/roasters there that I could refer to…

Started by Eddie

2 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Eddie

Portland Coffee Cats... Need a job?

Hey there, This is Alex from the Clearing Cafe in NW. Portland Oregon, and we currently have a part time position opening up in about a we…

Started by Alex C. McGregor

0 Sep 1, 2009

Appia Volumetrica, 2 grupos en Venta (4 meses de uso)

Me da muchísimo gusto poderles ofrecer a todos aquellos Baristas recien comenzando a poner su negocio de café y que deseen ponerse al día,…

Started by Jonathan Rodriguez

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service