All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

javaNook

life is brief . . . drink coffee & laugh with friends

Started by nancy maladecki

0 Apr 20, 2009

Planning Latte Art Throwdowns...

Hey Everybody, I'm in the process of planning latte art throwdowns for the coffee shop I work at. Does anybody have any pointers/rules/any…

Started by Terika

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Terika

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea

Ugly Mugs Coffee & Tea opened in August 2008 in historic East Nashville Tennessee. We offer locally roasted coffee and specialty coffee…

Started by Jarod

0 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Collin Schneider

American Barista & Coffee School Announces New Latte Art and Sensory Skills Workshops - USBC

Portland, OR (February 9, 2009) – Two new half-day latte art and sensory skills training workshops will be held concurrent with this year’s…

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

Fiorenza Coffee

Fiorenza Coffee in Downtown Daytona Beach, FL

Started by espressoitaliano

0 Feb 4, 2009

JP's Coffee

Located in downtown Holland, Michigan, JP's has a warm family friendly atmosphere with great conversation, delicious treats and of course,…

Started by Jack Groot

0 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

help me help me help me with my caps.

Hey, I've been trying to get better at pouring competition style cappuccinos lately. Generally at my shop when I pour just one for a custom…

Started by Dave Delchamps

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Delchamps

Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

What an amazing weekend! I just got back last night from the Coffee Fest Seattle, where it was so great to meet up with friends and to meet…

Started by Matt Milletto

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

Does anyone know of a latte art training facility near Dallas, Tx?

I manage a cafe in Denton Texas and my baristas and I would like to attend a latte art demo or training session. Does anyone know if there…

Started by Brittany Bowman

0 Nov 1, 2008

SCAJ Pics!

I just got an email from Masa Onishi, about the SCAJ event where he was hanging out with Hiroshi Sawada. Here is a link to his photos on Fl…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Masa Onishi

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service