All Discussions Tagged 'art' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phoenix Coffee Company

freshly roasted liquid intelligence   Roasting artisan coffee in Cleveland, Ohio for 20 years, we have four coffee sanctuaries throughout t…

Started by Nathan Lilly

0 Nov 7, 2011

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

In attempt to ride the momentum of a second straight victory at the Nordic Barista Cup by team Sweden, I just thought I'd announce that cou…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Sep 7, 2011

Fahrenheit Coffee

Hey All, I am currently in the process of opening Fahrenheit Coffee in Toronto. The focus of it will be education!! It will be a forum for…

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Sameer Mohamed

Nolita Mart & Espresso Bar

Serving Stumptown coffee, pour over bar, cold brewed iced coffee. Also local small batch artisan treats mostly made in Brooklyn.

Started by james

0 May 26, 2011

counter culture nyc latte art throw down.

anyone going? it benefits Japan.

Started by barista Dan

0 Apr 5, 2011

Coffeehouse Northwest

"Quality. This dinky coffee shop on cracked-out Burnside serves the best coffee in the neighborhood and perhaps the best on the western sho…

Started by JeffreyScott

0 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Clayton Rogers

Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

Im really interested in some type of barista jam together here in the nati, just wanted to see if there was anyone interested? I was thinki…

Started by Logan Demmy

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Calling all barista photographers!!

We are currently in the process of updating the Puro Caff website, and as we all know, it's important to get the imagery right when it come…

Started by Urnex/Puro Caff®

2 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Troy

The SweetSpot

Whitewater Wisconsin's best cup of coffee in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere; The SweetSpot is about coffee, community, and cafe special…

Started by Lacey Reichwald

0 Aug 16, 2010

BIRCH COFFEE

Perhaps Henry James described it best in The Great Good Place, his short story about a harried writer who dreams of a simple yet special sp…

Started by Jeremy Saul

0 Jun 4, 2010

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service