All Discussions Tagged 'Shop' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The different technology used in different coffee shops

The majority of coffeeshops out there have one POS system or another.  The majority of them are difficult to use, clunky, slow, glitchy, et…

Started by Lucas Via

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

Plaza del Café Puerto

Coffes Shop

Started by Armando Mesen

0 Oct 13, 2010

Forza Coffee Company - Downtown Puyallup, WA

Which do you value more, the experience and interaction with who ever is running the coffee shop, or the quality of the product you receive…

Started by Bryan Reynolds

0 Nov 9, 2009

Appia Volumetrica, 2 grupos en Venta (4 meses de uso)

Me da muchísimo gusto poderles ofrecer a todos aquellos Baristas recien comenzando a poner su negocio de café y que deseen ponerse al día,…

Started by Jonathan Rodriguez

0 Aug 24, 2009

Complete Coffee Shop for Sale

We have a complete coffee shop for sale. For health reasons we have to discontinue operations. All equipment purchased new and includes es…

Started by Doug Sawyer

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Doug Sawyer

javaNook

life is brief . . . drink coffee & laugh with friends

Started by nancy maladecki

0 Apr 20, 2009

New Drive Thru Help

I might be opening a new shop with a drive thru. I do know that with a drive thru speed is the main word. Anyone have a standard shop set u…

Started by Bwynn

3 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by M

Real Coffee shops in England...

Does anyone know any good coffee shops in England? Some friends and I, are planning on moving there to start one up... Any experience? Let…

Started by Jonathan Christerson

4 Aug 18, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Christerson

Put your Coffee Shop on the Map!

Thousands of people search Google Maps each day. Is your coffee shop on the map? If not, did you know you can list it for free? You can eve…

Started by Aaron Daywitt

4 May 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron Daywitt

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service