All Discussions Tagged 'SCAA' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone in Atlanta have a 53mm tamper we can use at SCAA?

If anyone in Atlanta has a 53 mm tamper they can loan us for the duration of the SCAA, I'd be most grateful. We arrived without our own and…

Started by Stephen O'Brien

0 Apr 17, 2009

bX meetup at SCAA-ATL?

Ok, so what's the chances of a bX meet and greet at SCAA-ATL? Anyone know?

Started by Jason Dominy

19 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

Hotel choices for SCAA Atlanta Need Info

I have never been to Atlanta so I do not know any of the hotels. I want to stay in a nice place but I won't have a car so I will have to wa…

Started by Charles Weber

3 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Marie Dennis

Northwest Regional Barista Competition Applications Now Available

Calling all baristas and coffee enthusiasts! Come join us in Tacoma, Washington for the Northwest Regional Barista Competition, taking plac…

Started by Lily Kubota

0 Nov 13, 2008

SCAA...

What's going on here? It seems like the only news ever received from the SCAA is on random forums (i.e. Coffeed, CoffeeGeek, BX), instead o…

Started by Alex Negranza

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

NWRBC '08,...What Gives?

New Rules? With Coffee Fest? Without Coffee Fest? Seattle? Portland? Anyone out there know what's going on? I've heard a loooot of dif…

Started by Alex Negranza

3 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

SCAA: At the Mercy of Minneapolis

Who’s a local? Who’s got the itinerary? What’s the haps round that town? All I know ‘bout the town is Tom Waits wrote a kick-ass poem based…

Started by WAG

16 Apr 15, 2008
Reply by Aaron Meza

SCAA Elections

We are now in election season for the SCAA. The current Board of Directors and the nominating committee has put force a slate of nominees:…

Started by Spencer

0 Jan 28, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service