All Discussions Tagged 'Roasting' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: 2010 Diedrich IR-12. Mint Condition.

For sale is a VERY lightly used Diedrich IR 12 Coffee Roaster with infrared burners and set up for propane. It has been used at about 10% t…

Started by Dave Dawson

6 May 1, 2020
Reply by Wendell Schloneger

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

15 KG Joper Coffee Roaster & afterburner - $41000 (Vancouver) WA

Joper 15 kg coffee roaster and International Roasting Systems afterburner for sale.Roaster was purchased in 2012 in very good condition a…

Started by Marko Johnson

2 May 30, 2016
Reply by Marko Johnson

Home Roasting

So A friend of mine and I recently set out to consolidate everything we know about coffee into one website and try to get people we know mo…

Started by Andrew Hartman

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Andrew Hartman

Green bean 'picking' prior to roasting!!!!!

Hey everyone i have got a question! In our shop we are roasting with Ambex 1kg roaster, and we are 'picking' out the bad beans ( broken be…

Started by David S. Lee

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Brady

Lighting over the roaster. Color temperature?

We have a track lighting assembly over our roaster with spot lights illuminating all of the key areas of coffee travel.  Cooling tray, dump…

Started by Chad Kimm

1 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Mike McGinness

My First Roast (Behmor 1600)

Hello everyone! I just finished up my first roast on the behmor 1600, and I'm a little unsure of where exactly they fall. I was shooting fo…

Started by Jacob

2 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Jacob

What is your opinion of First Crack?

What is your opinion of approaching first crack? Some roasters I've spoken with believe in slamming into 1st crack aggressively and then dr…

Started by Paul

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Grady

Is anyone concerned about the K cup?

I am a Roaster Wholesaler - It is Farmers market season and it seems that a large number of my potential customers are asking for k cups. I…

Started by Brad Fitzgerald

13 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Marshall Fuss

Green Bean Wholesale in Denver?

Hey folks - Just added a roaster to our establishment and I'm getting the buying side worked out... I'll be taking a trip to Denver next we…

Started by David Coles

0 Feb 22, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service