All Discussions Tagged 'Roasters' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15 KG Joper Coffee Roaster & afterburner - $41000 (Vancouver) WA

Joper 15 kg coffee roaster and International Roasting Systems afterburner for sale.Roaster was purchased in 2012 in very good condition a…

Started by Marko Johnson

2 May 30, 2016
Reply by Marko Johnson

Gulf Coast Roasters Group Weekend Workshop

Fall 2011 Gulf Coast Roasters Weekend Workshop.  November 4-6.  All roasters are invited.  For information and registration, go to http://w…

Started by Ellen Stevens

0 Sep 26, 2011

RG Retreat Shuttle/Car Share

Hello,   Anyone headed to the RG Retreat at Stonewall Resort?  My arrival and departure schedule does not work very well with the Roaster G…

Started by Chad Kimm

0 Jul 26, 2011

Revocup Coffee Roasters

Revocup offers various single-origin coffees ranging from the Nicaraguan Limincillo to the highly sought after 14th lot Ethiopian Aricha. C…

Started by Justin Rennell

0 May 19, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Robertson

Whos the best wholesale supplier of roasted beans?

Ok coffee people, I want to hear who you think the best supplier is of roasted coffee beans out there. I want to open a coffee shop in the…

Started by Dustin DeMers

38 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Roasters Guild 2009

I was wondering if there were many people on this site that are attending the Roasters Guild Retreat next week. We have two people travelin…

Started by Travis Smith

0 Aug 7, 2009

Coffee worth travelling for...

Where is your favorite cafe? I believe that as coffee lovers we should be able to find decent coffee no matter where we are in the world, a…

Started by Alistair Ramsay

0 Jan 20, 2009

Jersey Shore Coffee Roasters

Finally a place to get coffee after 3pm in NJ! And even better-- the coffee is great and freshly roasted every day. The place is owned by b…

Started by Lori Hohenleitner

0 Sep 6, 2008

Hot Air Coffee Roasters

Seeking info on the Fresh Roast Systems Coffee Roaster, Please tell me your view on this roaster type.

Started by John Ehler

0 Apr 11, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service