All Discussions Tagged 'Organic' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Black Gold Coffee Roasters

Black Gold Coffee Roasters is located in beautiful and sunny, Venice Florida.  We are a micro gourmet coffee roaster, featuring some of the…

Started by Gary Lauters

0 Apr 6, 2011

Purest Cafe

Dedicate to serving Organic Coffee & Organic Teas, our shop is fairly new!!! and we hope that customers would apperciate our vision : )…

Started by Tommy

0 Feb 12, 2010

Burlap and Bean Coffee

Roasting Coffee ~ Brewing Harmony

Started by Christine

0 Nov 11, 2009

Guayaki Yerba Mate

I had to share with you guys some things I have been trying with my yerb. I love mate so this may seem a little intense for some of you. I…

Started by Melissa Schuh

1 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Melissa Schuh

Sodium Nitrate/chilean nitrate! Canadian Organic certification

The Canadian government has finally brought in Organic regulations! Good news bad news sorta thing! I am a 100% certified Organic coffee r…

Started by Derryl Reid

0 Aug 25, 2009

CAJE

This coffee shop will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Started by Ryan Patronyk

0 May 25, 2009

Open World Café

The Open World Café™ is about people and meetings, about lifelong learning and leadership, about empowerment, and practicing sustainable bu…

Started by Christer Söderberg

0 May 18, 2009

The Publick Cup

Locally Owned Coffee Shop with fairtly traded and many Organic coffees. Also serves artisan tea, fresh baked pastries, bagels, as well as m…

Started by Benjamin H Wilkinson

0 Nov 13, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service