All Discussions Tagged 'LaMarzocco' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Complete Mobile Coffee Bar

Hey! We have a fully functional mobile coffee bar with top of the line equipment all in perfect working order for sale. Coffee bar includes…

Started by Richard

0 Apr 6, 2017

Help! Consistently Inconsistent GB/5

Our two year old LaMarzocco GB/5 2EE, is giving us trouble. The 2 groups are not brewing at the same rate. It makes it near impossible to d…

Started by Lita Lopez

17 May 27, 2012
Reply by Scott

La Marzocco and parts support??

I've been told that La Marzocco doesn't support well with parts. Anyone had great or bad experiences with them.   Looking to open a shop in…

Started by Kirk

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Kirk

LaMarzocco Linea AV 3 Group. 1 Year old, VERY LIGHT USE!!!!! $6000!

This is from a dual concept coffeehouse that recently decided to go one concept. It was not used very much at all on the coffeehouse side,…

Started by Jason Dominy

19 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

La Marzocco Vintage GS-1 Single Group Machine

Yup!! My beloved GS-1 is for sale. Come on, you geeks...where are you? This machine is gorgeous! Will someone please break from the herd be…

Started by Barry Hill

16 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Bill Warnock

Second Hand Commercial Espresso Machine Needed

Hi... I am in the process of closing out a lease for a coffeeshop here in Oakland,Ca on a shoe string budget. Can anyone help me find leads…

Started by penny bee

0 Oct 31, 2009

Westminster Station

What happens when you take the best coffee equipment in the world, add an uncompromising desire to be the best, and treat a Westminster…

Started by George

0 May 6, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service