All Discussions Tagged 'Drip' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cold Drip Coffee Brewing

Does anyone have one of these?  They look so cool but I don't know what kind of coffee they produce. 

Started by Kenneth Kouba

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Caty Rent

Favorite Brew Method

Im curious to know what everyone's Favorite brew method would be? Lets say for this conversation we leave out Espresso. Lets stick with oth…

Started by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

Power to the Americano?

Is it conceivable to drop drip brewing in favor of single origin americanos? What are the draw backs to this over other cup at a time brewi…

Started by Chris Hooton

19 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Bedlamite23

Only 12oz, are you crazy?

We will soon be dropping to only 12 oz hot sizes (and only 8oz for caps, and only 16 oz for cold) and I am trying to decide what to do with…

Started by Z Bancroft

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

Question: $1 Short Drip Brew at Starbucks....

By now I am sure you have heard about or read about Starbucks new promotion to offer an 8-ounce cup of brewed coffee for $1, with free refi…

Started by Spencer

4 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by ray peck

Dosing for drip coffee

My current dilemma i s that i am not a math whiz and have no way of knowing if our drip practices are the best. At my shop we currently bre…

Started by Justin Mills

10 Mar 1, 2008
Reply by Z Bancroft

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service