All Discussions Tagged 'Diedrich' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diedrich CR-25 for sale

This a reliable workhorse roaster in outstanding condition, we’re simply outgrowing it! Independent roast/cool fans. USB connection for Cro…

Started by Stephen Hoffman

0 Mar 30, 2021

For Sale: 2010 Diedrich IR-12. Mint Condition.

For sale is a VERY lightly used Diedrich IR 12 Coffee Roaster with infrared burners and set up for propane. It has been used at about 10% t…

Started by Dave Dawson

6 May 1, 2020
Reply by Wendell Schloneger

1994 Diedrich IR-12 for Sale - Chicago

Roaster was completely overhauled in 2016, then lightly used for 18 months in 2017 and 2018.  Set up for natural gas. Very clean and relia…

Started by Scott Taradash

3 May 17, 2019
Reply by David Kock

Diedrich IR-2.5

Lightly used Diedrich IR-2.5 used for home roasting, so very low volume.  Converted from Nat Gas to LP, but easily converted back.  Added t…

Started by Scott Yturria

8 Jan 16, 2019
Reply by Calvin

2015 Diedrich IR12 with Zeyth I Automation

The Roaster is currently in use and will be available mid July, 2018. Listed for sale due to a company buy out. The new owners have their o…

Started by Ben Boyt

0 Mar 20, 2018

Looking to buy used Diedrich IR 12!

Hello good people of the coffee community! I am looking for a used Diedrich IR-12 roaster, with pollution control equipment. If you or anyo…

Started by Roastery

4 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by Bo Mann

For sale: Diedrich IR3 Roaster, 2009

Purchased new in 2009, this sweet little roaster has done it all from Esmeralda Gesha to Natural Ethiopians. From the lightest tea-like nua…

Started by Stickman

6 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by Stickman

Diedrich IR2.5 For Sale

2013 blue Diedrich IR 2.5 roaster and afterburner for sale. Purchase a top of the line roaster in pristine condition at a significant savin…

Started by Mary Lane

9 May 20, 2017
Reply by Sam Robins

Best Coffee in Wisconsin?

Since moving back to to my home state of Wisconsin, many people have been asking me about my opinions of Wisconsin coffee roasters and co…

Started by Brett Pavia

2 Sep 11, 2016
Reply by Brett Pavia

1980's Diedrich 12K FOR SALE

SORRY IF THIS IS HARD TO READ. FOR SOME REASON ALL OF THE SPACES IN MY POST ARE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED. Diedrich IR12, with NI 9211 DAQ Manu…

Started by Ralph Flanders

0 Aug 10, 2016

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service