All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTN: South Carolina, North Carolina

Greetings, fellow coffee lovers of the South. Soon enough I will begin my ride for the coffee kids charity. I would love it if some coffee…

Started by Zechariah White

0 Feb 18, 2009

Coffee Corazon

Best choise! Netherlands, Amersfoort

Started by Dirk-Jan Meerveld

0 Feb 17, 2009

Sensory Skills Cupping & Latte Art Classes March 5th

Just a reminder for those who are attending the USBC and may want to add a little education to the week. We are offering two different clas…

Started by Matt Milletto

0 Feb 16, 2009

Coffee worth travelling for...

Where is your favorite cafe? I believe that as coffee lovers we should be able to find decent coffee no matter where we are in the world, a…

Started by Alistair Ramsay

0 Jan 20, 2009

Credit Card Tips

Alright - please weigh in ... all thoughts are appreciated. When it comes to credit card tips, how does your shop handle it? Some shops co…

Started by Shaun N.

8 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

Bicycling Barista Coming To A City Near You

Hey, guys, my name is Zech. I'm a pro barista with decent skills. I'm in the works planning a cross-country bicycle for charity journey. T…

Started by Zechariah White

10 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

2009 Australian Barista & Latte Art Championships

The Australian Barista Championships are being held on January 30, 31 & February 1 at the Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre…

Started by Simon James

0 Jan 9, 2009

Christmas Coffee - a survey of sorts.

On our first Christmas together, my wife and I decided that we should get a special coffee to drink Christmas morning. Many years ago it wa…

Started by Brady

16 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Coming to Oahu and Hawaii in a few weeks - looking for suggestions

BaristaExchange guru, Shawn Steiman will be giving me some guidance on this trip - looking for other B.E. members on any of the Hawaiian Is…

Started by Colin Newell

0 Dec 7, 2008

Coffee producing countries

Any one know where I could get a map of the world with coffee producing coutries on it?

Started by Jim

11 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Sandy Hon

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service