All Discussions Tagged 'Barista' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Officially Moving to Boston!

Hi,   So I have booked my flight to Boston. I will land on 24th October! So excited..however I am still looking to secure a job before I la…

Started by Andrew Long

0 Jul 13, 2011

Things To Not Say To A Barista

Has a customer asked you a question or say something that was completely out of line? Let us know here. The most common questions and phras…

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

220 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Joseph Robertson

Looking for Barista work in Boston

Hi there,   I want to move to Boston in September. Looking for Barista work. I have never used this site before so any help anyone can offe…

Started by Andrew Long

9 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Phil Roberts

Register now for the 2011 SCRBC on April 1st

If you haven't already registered to compete or judge the South Central Regional Barista Competition hosted by Kaldi's, don't put it off an…

Started by Tara Shenson

0 Mar 18, 2011

Searching For Trophies

Greetings.   I've spent about the last hour looking into the possibility of acquiring a barista trophy for a jam-like competition. I would…

Started by Ryan Brown

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Simon Ouderkirk

Looking for A grade baristas

SENSE APPEAL COFFEE ROASTERS is looking for full or part time baristas

Started by Sameer Mohamed

0 Nov 23, 2010

Prima Coffee Barista Bash 003 - Louisville, KY

We are teaming up with the Java Brewing Company to host our 3rd Barista Bash! Hope you can make it!  To see more info on it, check out the…

Started by Prima Coffee

0 Aug 25, 2010

Novo Coffee

Currently offering coffee served by the cup, via Clover.  We also always feature our Espresso Novo (Ethiopia, Panama, Columbia) as well as…

Started by Joshua McNeilly

0 Jul 19, 2010

What is your favorite part about being a barista and serving your customers?

I am remarkably blessed to be able to serve our locals. Not only is it great to serve them excellent coffee but getting to know your neighb…

Started by Deferio

11 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Joe Smith

Get Baristas on Oprah's new network!

Good Morning Barista Exchange! Some of you know me and may know that I've been developing a BARISTA! television concept for awhile now.  I'…

Started by Lita Lopez

5 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service