Kelly David H.'s Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"When it comes to cost, I know that buying "powdered" cuts cost atleast by half...but…"

Kelly David H. replied Mar 7, 2009 to Turning cocoa powder to sauce?

8 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Bryan Wray

"I have always taken it upon myself to clean the mugs really really good before I fil…"

Kelly David H. replied Jan 1, 2009 to travel cups/mugs....anyone else find them kind of gross?

15 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Brady

"I've had to take short breaks from the coffee industry here and there to make enough…"

Kelly David H. replied Dec 11, 2008 to Rant about our current situation as Baristas in the US

36 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Mac Pearce

"*Disclaimer* I do not think on any level that McDonalds and Starbucks have high, top…"

Kelly David H. replied Dec 2, 2008 to What do you think of McDonald's new McCafe?

18 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Bre

"my problem with Caribou Coffee is my problem with any "big" coffee shop. The moment…"

Kelly David H. replied Nov 23, 2008 to Coffee shops in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN????

6 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Shawn

"I know you said to keep espresso out of it, but man, i love taking different origins…"

Kelly David H. replied Nov 15, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"I put the ground chocolate in the cup for consistancy reasons. You could steam it wi…"

Kelly David H. replied Nov 15, 2008 to Guittard vs Ghirardelli

22 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Black Sheep Coffee North

"A shop that i managed in Soth Dakota used Guittard Sauce for all of their mochas and…"

Kelly David H. replied Nov 15, 2008 to Guittard vs Ghirardelli

22 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Black Sheep Coffee North

"And its so sad, cause i'd have to say it's some of my favorite coffee, both as a dri…"

Kelly David H. replied Nov 14, 2008 to Inconsistant Single Origin

5 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Sylvia Gutiérrez

"I have gone form a shop that used only double pitchforked portafilters to a shop tha…"

Kelly David H. replied Oct 31, 2008 to Naked Portafiler.

14 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Brandon Malcolm

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service