Joseph Robertson's Discussions (711)

Discussions Replied To (589) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course , it was supposed to read ( Is a banana fresh after you peal it? ) "

Joseph Robertson replied Oct 31, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Really folks. You have to ask yourself. Is a banana after you peal it. Are nuts fres…"

Joseph Robertson replied Oct 29, 2010 to How long does ground coffee stay fresh in doser???????

38 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Matthew, It's ok to rant on occasion. Especially when it comes to this topic. I hope…"

Joseph Robertson replied Oct 6, 2010 to Extracting a cup of coffee from an espresso machine?

62 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Jessica Lamb-Brown

"Tommasino, Thank you very much for your first hand account input on this. We America…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 30, 2010 to Espresso Roast

22 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Henry

"Very nice post Alex. My fav on this subject so far. Small town like where my shop is…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 22, 2010 to face piercings..affect tips?

21 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jacob

"Shadow, You may have already answered this question before but I will ask again. Do…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 22, 2010 to La Marzocco Linea or a Faema E92

37 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"I would never turn away a Linea but my confidence and experience tells me to send yo…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 20, 2010 to La Marzocco Linea or a Faema E92

37 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"John, I wish common sense was more common in the world or is it just an oxymoron? Or…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 20, 2010 to face piercings..affect tips?

21 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jacob

"Forget the Borg part, where he says, resistance is futile, You will be assimilated.…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 19, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

"I totally understand and was throwing back some more humor, mostly at myself. I'm an…"

Joseph Robertson replied Sep 19, 2010 to Thank you starbucks for making me look incompetent

48 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Ari Reis

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service