Andrew Khoo's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"You must have had 19 libations. You spelled Obama wrong!"

Andrew Khoo replied Nov 6, 2008 to Tim Hortens moving into the "specialty" coffee game.

2 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

"I won't be in the store until the afternoon. Arrgh!! If I miss you the girls will ta…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 12, 2008 to Khona Cafe

0 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Andrew Khoo

"Isn't there enough flavour in an espresso???? I always try and keep the milk as una…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 11, 2008 to Flavor Shots?

9 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Andrew Khoo

"Yes. Make sure it is not a shallow cup. Insert the steam wand 2/3 of the way in so t…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 11, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

"Dave, Be sure to give me lots of notice so I can be there!!! Can't go to CoffeeFest…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 11, 2008 to Khona Cafe

0 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Andrew Khoo

"Try callebaut chocolate or German Schokinag calets. We use the steam wand to melt th…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 10, 2008 to The Cafe Mocha: Best chocolate and methods. Your opinions?

23 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Lauren Evans

"I like to change my burrs (except for my titanium Anfim) every 300 to 400 Ibs. You c…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 9, 2008 to Grinder Burrs: Life and beyond

15 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Sam Purvis

"Presentation is important hence the crema on top. Having said that if you pour water…"

Andrew Khoo replied Sep 9, 2008 to Americano - best taste?

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service