Welcome to Khona, Victoria's trendsetting café that combines superior quality products with socially responsible practices.

We offer premium estate, shade-grown, bird friendly, fair trade coffee of the highest quality beans along with a large variety of custom blended teas. Our menu includes innovative lunch items with an Asian flair and a variety of wraps, sandwiches, and soups.

Unwind in our eco-designed setting that embodies the fusion of Eastern and Western cultures to create a warm, inviting ambience-perfect for catching up with old friends or a quiet read by our fireplace and waterfall.

Come in, sip and relax. Enjoy coffee like never before...

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great coffee keep up the good work!
I am moving to Salt Spring Island in October. After we get settled I will stop by and check out your shop. I can't wait to check out the Victoria coffee scene.
Hey Andrew!
I just need more time to get to Vic! So many reasons, so many good pours...See you soon.
You going to CoffeeFest?
Dave,

Be sure to give me lots of notice so I can be there!!! Can't go to CoffeeFest this time :(

You going?
Yup Heading down Friday AM. Thirsty already.
I won't be in the store until the afternoon. Arrgh!! If I miss you the girls will take care of you...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service