Sara Appleyard-Pekich's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Ty, While I am not looking for a job, I am originally from Pekin. I am a barista…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Sep 17, 2010 to Looking for experienced barista in Peoria, IL

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

"Here are some of the things we do at our shop... *Always make consistently quality…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Mar 9, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"We use ghirardelli syrup for our mochas when there is one chocolate. When people req…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Jan 19, 2010 to a chocolate poll

26 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Alexander Stephen Root

"Yes, actually I can think of a way to use this. In fact thank you Billy for posting…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Jan 17, 2010 to Have you guys seen this Liturgy about Coffee?

42 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by Aaron Duckworth

"Thank you Mark, I forgot to mention that in my post. We do also pay a licensing fee.…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Jan 13, 2010 to music options

10 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"At the shop I am the manager for we use an ipod dock with the music going through th…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Jan 13, 2010 to music options

10 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Bryan Wray

"Here are a few things that have worked out for us... buttons, coffee mugs (both trav…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Oct 21, 2009 to Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way...

7 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Dawn Tangeman

"check out equal exchange. It is both the coffee and espresso we use in our store! ww…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Oct 6, 2009 to I'm looking for a decent fairtrade espresso brand to buy in bulk, any suggesstions?

5 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Alun Evans

"At our shop we have no dress code. We however do have some rules to follow... closed…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Oct 3, 2009 to Uniforms

16 May 16, 2012
Reply by Johnny Blockhead

"At our shop we do not pool tips either. Most of the time we only have 2-3 people run…"

Sara Appleyard-Pekich replied Sep 17, 2009 to Tips, Wages

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service