Bel Townsend's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"I take it everyone replying to this so far is based in the US or already in South Am…"

Bel Townsend replied Mar 25, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Thanks for all the advice guys, but I think I'm sorted. Pablo - do your plantations…"

Bel Townsend replied Mar 25, 2008 to Really need some help with finding a plantation.

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gregory

"Count me in, if at all possible!! I like the idea of "Lets go now!!!""

Bel Townsend replied Mar 20, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"My uni reading list threw up some gems: Been said before, but Uncommon Grounds by Pe…"

Bel Townsend replied Mar 20, 2008 to Best Coffee Book Ever: Submit

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"I think it's supposed to be 6% in the UK now, but it's still pretty crappy, and the…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 29, 2008 to Fairtrade fortnight and Starbucks' response

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Chris Randall

"thanks for that - I kinda gathered that would be the case at least from the farmers'…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 28, 2008 to Really need some help with finding a plantation.

11 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gregory

"Am very interested, but not very available! I'm in Darlington but at uni in Sheffiel…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 27, 2008 to Barista wanted in Newcastle upon Tyne, England for our new coffee house!

2 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Sean Golightly

"Where are you from? Hm... Well, I'd advocate moving to the north east! It's got a r…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 24, 2008 to Barista Jobs in England

3 Feb 26, 2008
Reply by Gwen

"ok, here's an idea which might only make sense to the coffee shop owners and markete…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 23, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

"thanks for all your comments - very interesting indeed. All the replies so far thoug…"

Bel Townsend replied Feb 10, 2008 to What does "quality" mean to you?

65 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Joel F. Eugenio

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service