WMitro's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't flown too much but is there not one big airline that travels everywhere? O…"

WMitro replied Mar 26, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Yea I would to hear more about you and what exactly you do."

WMitro replied Mar 25, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Idea: Perhaps if we get a large enough crowd that will not back out, we can perhaps…"

WMitro replied Mar 25, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Is there a career in that?"

WMitro replied Mar 23, 2008 to If you were applying for a scholarship...

4 Mar 24, 2008
Reply by Spencer

"Any new interests or ideas from anyone?"

WMitro replied Mar 12, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"I agree the "Perfect Cup" is a great book, but "The Devils Cup" is also great."

WMitro replied Mar 11, 2008 to Best Coffee Book Ever: Submit

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Mitch Buckner - Bella Caffe

"LETS LEAVE NOW!!!.....I wish! I will contact someone around the Exchange that I thin…"

WMitro replied Mar 11, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"Any ideas where to start? I was thinking, we could try to find someone that has conn…"

WMitro replied Mar 10, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"You know I haven't done much research but I would want to find a farm that is nice i…"

WMitro replied Mar 9, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"I am enjoying a Bolivan coffee that I roasted myself, which was purchased through th…"

WMitro replied Mar 6, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service