Bridget M Wood's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is something pretty fun- http://www.espressoparts.com/30SKUL they have a varie…"

Bridget M Wood replied Oct 24, 2010 to Need Really Rad Tampers

32 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"Your right- Our draw in is not the word Espresso. But no- we are not naked, fully cl…"

Bridget M Wood replied May 12, 2010 to

just now

"Really- who is buying these?? High school kids that are trying to prove a point? I d…"

Bridget M Wood replied May 6, 2010 to 31oz Starbucks Drinks

21 May 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"Almost all of my competitors are carrying 32oz cold drinks! they are priced between…"

Bridget M Wood replied May 5, 2010 to 31oz Starbucks Drinks

21 May 6, 2010
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"LOL- I was going to add a trampy looking doe in the background- but wanted to keep i…"

Bridget M Wood replied May 5, 2010 to

just now

"I will add mine- Please know we are not a slut hut- we live in a rural area where hu…"

Bridget M Wood replied May 4, 2010 to

just now

"LOL! Amen! "

Bridget M Wood replied Apr 15, 2010 to Desperately Seeking User Guide (La San Marco 85-16m-3)

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"Thank You! I talked to my roaster and he was able to help, too. Come to find out he…"

Bridget M Wood replied Apr 15, 2010 to Desperately Seeking User Guide (La San Marco 85-16m-3)

4 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Bridget M Wood

"Ricky- I am so glad I read your post. I am opening a stand soon and found myself au…"

Bridget M Wood replied Mar 17, 2010 to frappes...smoothies...blended drinks...which are the best?

29 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Levi Andersen

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service