John's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Our drinks are a bit smaller than those of our competitors because we and a few key…"

John replied Nov 28, 2008 to What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

"I just finished experimenting with both methods. Directly over the ice tastes strong…"

John replied Nov 28, 2008 to Espresso straight into ice

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Brady

"My shops are in Mexico. If anyone is planning to visit farms in Mexico or Guatemala,…"

John replied Nov 25, 2008 to Anyone just want to visit some coffee farms anywhere?

83 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Kevin Coffee

"To your first question: I would say the customer should absorb the cost. That way th…"

John replied Nov 25, 2008 to Fair Trade vs Rainforest Alliance vs Standard Coffee

9 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

"There are national and international Trade Name searches that you can do, or pay a l…"

John replied Nov 25, 2008 to coffee club

2 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Domagoj Trusic

"Barry, I have the same issue with 2 different machines. One is a La Cimbali M22 (2 g…"

John replied Nov 25, 2008 to Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

"My customers constantly tell me they love the Electronic and Fusion Jazz we play. Mo…"

John replied Nov 24, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"What are the food safety issues involved in serving milk below 145? I'm afraid to as…"

John replied Nov 24, 2008 to Milk Temperature

6 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Nicole Heitzler

"Yes. Play music. An not too quiet, either. Not so loud you can't hear your conversat…"

John replied Nov 20, 2008 to Music in Store - YES or NO?

26 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Diana Stafford

"Rebecca, why do you say the water should not come from the espresso machine? "

John replied Oct 23, 2008 to Americano - best taste?

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service