christopher myers's Discussions (157)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Usually for sillier requests I try to steer them to a more reasonable drink (by my s…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to what customer requests do you say no to?

102 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"My philosophy on this is pretty simple. I like Brady's techniques of doing quality c…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to What to say to the barista about a bad espresso?

78 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Brady

"Whoa buddy. That's pretty generous, but do your employees make enough to compensate…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to tip jar sign?

42 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Robby M

"I know I'm late but just wanted to add my two cents: Kind of cheesy, but the custome…"

christopher myers replied Apr 21, 2010 to tip jar sign?

42 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Robby M

"Beyond unacceptable, I think that warrants getting kicked the hell out. "

christopher myers replied Apr 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"I would tell her that ethically, I can't do that, as her heart might explode, and yo…"

christopher myers replied Apr 20, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

"This is a valiant effort, and you should keep trying. Although I don't think there c…"

christopher myers replied Apr 19, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I find I get the best results by using the tip of an endangered owl's beak attached…"

christopher myers replied Apr 19, 2010 to Etching tools?

41 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Victoria Wilcox

"Please correct me if this is bad practice but: keeping the opened bag well sealed an…"

christopher myers replied Apr 19, 2010 to Pulling better decaf shots

7 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by christopher myers

"I had a customer who would come in every day and order a scalding hot mocha. She was…"

christopher myers replied Apr 19, 2010 to Things To Not Say To A Barista

220 Jul 8, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service