Steven K.'s Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Also check out Nobrow 300 South about 300 East.  Joe used to use only Intelligentsia…"

Steven K. replied May 29, 2011 to Salt Lake City Coffee Shops

5 May 29, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"Chris:   Head down near Chambers Street by the WTC site across from Whole Foods and…"

Steven K. replied Apr 13, 2011 to good coffee in manhattan?

10 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Reggie Elliott

"I'm willing to bet you'd get better service and a better price from http://www.chris…"

Steven K. replied Mar 9, 2011 to Anyone used www.coffee-grinders.com

1 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"Also, Chef Wear has a pretty good selection of aprons: http://www.chefwear.com/store…"

Steven K. replied Feb 26, 2011 to Where can I find aprons?

3 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"Jay, Thanks.  That helps.  I'm in the middle of rebuilding a 1990 1Gr Linea and have…"

Steven K. replied Jan 8, 2011 to Barista lights/led lights Has anyone tried the espresso parts kit?

8 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"Jay, That bright white light looks great coming down next to the group heads.  Did y…"

Steven K. replied Jan 8, 2011 to Barista lights/led lights Has anyone tried the espresso parts kit?

8 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Steven K.

"The accountant provides a service just as you do. They charge a fee that they believ…"

Steven K. replied Dec 28, 2010 to 2011 Taxes

8 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

"Ross: I'm in the process of rebuilding a one group Linea from 2000 and I've replaced…"

Steven K. replied Nov 29, 2010 to How much for a rebuilt Linea 2AV?

12 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Jason Shipley

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service