Benza Lance's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, one more shoutout: Java J, for bringing that Flock of Seagulls haircut back. My…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 11, 2008 to Ride On!!! after-thoughts

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"Americano for sure. Just remember your ounce theory, dude."

Benza Lance replied Jul 9, 2008 to Good coffee for a weak cup?

5 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

"You know, I've gotten into debates (sometimes heated) over your final question: Scre…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 9, 2008 to Muddy Pucks

8 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"I gotta ask a question: Anybody shake their iced shots? The Crew, a few months ago,…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 8, 2008 to "Double shot in a 12 oz cup with ice, please"

12 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"Brady, I do, and I also have a few friends that are glass blowers that have blown me…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 8, 2008 to "Double shot in a 12 oz cup with ice, please"

12 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"Brady and Charles both bring up good points. Luckily, its gotten to the point in our…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 7, 2008 to "Double shot in a 12 oz cup with ice, please"

12 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"I'm going to say what everybody wants to say: Zach, you're the fuckin business."

Benza Lance replied Jul 7, 2008 to Only 12oz, are you crazy?

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

"Free refills are for the cafe's that are named "Cup a Joes!" or "Downtown Cafe" or s…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 6, 2008 to Only 12oz, are you crazy?

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

"argh, I forgot about Ecco!!! I gotta call up Andrew and ask him to sling me some goo…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 3, 2008 to Finding Nirvana: Single Origin Espresso's

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

"I guess I should add a little bit: I'm a hard worker; at Temple, we do such high vol…"

Benza Lance replied Jul 3, 2008 to Exchange in Seattle?

1 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service