Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Th problem with the beloyas and arichas right now is age. Evem vac-packed in the gra…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 27, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"I too would love some clarification on the source of this term. It just seems as tho…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 27, 2009 to Speaking of SO: What is your definition of a Single Origin Coffee?

10 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

"I wish I could buy that machine. Beautiful."

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 26, 2009 to SOLD - Synesso 3-group, 220, Cyncra for sale! $7,000!

8 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by O CAFE

"I can't really answer the favorite question. Tough tough tough... I love some of the…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 26, 2009 to What is your favourite Single Origin coffee bean?

33 Jan 24, 2010

"My thoughts and prayers go out to her colleagues, friends and especially family. I c…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 22, 2009 to Loss of a barista. Remembering Liza Whitacre

29 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Rich Halstead

"Dose, Dose, Dose.... This is a dose issue, not a tamp issue. If you have a doserless…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 22, 2009 to Husband and Wife coffee dispute...pounds of pressure!

27 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Joe Marrocco

"I'm with Kaldi's in St. Louis. I know we would be interested in teaming up with a or…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 2, 2009 to Buying Cooperative

19 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Stefan

"I definitely hear what you are saying. Yet again, if you were to blare Tom Waits, yo…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 2, 2009 to Music... I know we have covered whats playing but what about how loud?

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by The Coffee Institute

"My first time was Nicaragua... Way up in northern Nueva Segovia back in '01."

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 1, 2009 to Have you ever seen one?

9 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

"I think that really has to do with the personality of the shop. A grungy hipster sho…"

Joe Marrocco replied Oct 1, 2009 to Music... I know we have covered whats playing but what about how loud?

5 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by The Coffee Institute

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service