I'm a small roaster, interested in joining or STARTING a green coffee buying cooperative, preferably based in the mid-Atlantic region somewhere. Anyone interested in discussing?

Views: 129

Replies to This Discussion

I'm mid-Atlantic, also late to this thread, and very interested in how to achieve direct farm purchases, acknowledging all the import and insurance issues.
I'm with Kaldi's in St. Louis. I know we would be interested in teaming up with a or some other roaster/s. We have done this a bit in the past and really want to be more direct. Great idea and thread! That's what this site should be about!!
I am roasting here in Dallas, Tx. very interested in this coop. we have many growers lookin for buyers. can bring in from N.O. , Houston, Loredo. have 2500 sqft of storage for Distribution and all permit to rock n roll. Yes?
chris@mawkercoffee.com
Hi Chris. I'm a part-time micro roaster in Rockwall Co., but I work in Arlington. I just bought my first two full bags of coffee. Until now, I've been paying broken-bag prices. I'd love to have another source.

Chris said:
I am roasting here in Dallas, Tx. very interested in this coop. we have many growers lookin for buyers. can bring in from N.O. , Houston, Loredo. have 2500 sqft of storage for Distribution and all permit to rock n roll. Yes?
chris@mawkercoffee.com
I'm interested in joining such a group. I'm just starting out but I think I could join on as a bronze level buyer, if you will.
We're a small roaster in West Virginia, and could really use a cooperative buying group. I'll send you a friend request thing, and then send my phone, email, etc. Thanks for throwing this out there.

Tony
K...I'm up in New England but I'm up for this as well...

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service