Joe Marrocco's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Pete Lacata (Sp?) works for Honolulu coffee in Hawaii. He has gotten second place in…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 24, 2009 to Training In Hawaii

6 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by J.P. Oughtred

"I would recommend emailing this question to the owners of some of the large companie…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 19, 2009 to Your thoughts on Fair-Trade (aka help me with my research)

6 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Coffee Kids

"I agree with Jay. Apprenticeship is invaluable. I would also recommend reading some…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 19, 2009 to Barista Certification and Latte Art training

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Casha Garcia

"Stumptown will rise above this just like they risen above everything else. If there…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 5, 2009 to

just now

"I'm a roaster for Kaldi's Coffee Roasting Company in St. Louis. We love you Intelli,…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 5, 2009 to Coffee Wars in Portland

7 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

"I disagree with the notion that more stuff in the shop will decreae overhead and inc…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 2, 2009 to Increasing profits without Increasing Overhead.

4 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Mike Spence

"Uhhhh.... yuck...."

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 2, 2009 to Iced Coffee

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dacques Viker

"The high grown varietals will have slightly (to much if you distinguish between arib…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 2, 2009 to Does anyone know about any naturally low-caff beans?

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

"Tamping does not make a huge difference in shots. The dose has far more to do with i…"

Joe Marrocco replied Jun 1, 2009 to the tamp

40 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Matthew

"Cold brew is where it is at!! You will be shocked by the reults! I recommend using c…"

Joe Marrocco replied May 22, 2009 to Iced Coffee

31 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Dacques Viker

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service