Cody Kirkland's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

""Barista" in the NorthWest part of portland is one of my favorite shops ever. The do…"

Cody Kirkland replied Oct 9, 2010 to Portland Cafe's

6 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Matt Milletto

"Thomas Hammer Coffee is a really cool shop. I went there last year. Downtown Boise."

Cody Kirkland replied Oct 9, 2010 to Boise Idaho??

4 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Scott B

"I tried pouring shots onto a Coke like I would an iced americano and of course it ex…"

Cody Kirkland replied Aug 28, 2010 to Espresso and Cola

24 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Julian Hernandez

"a girl who is a regular at my shop said she was going to jamaica and I jokingly said…"

Cody Kirkland replied Aug 28, 2010 to What is the nicest thing a customer has done for you?

27 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Katherine

"korean money, rolling papers, but best of all: condoms (unopened, thank god) and min…"

Cody Kirkland replied Jul 30, 2010 to Odd items in your tip cup?

99 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Brian Bergman

"Having a Facebook page is pretty helpful. At the shop I manage, I post updates every…"

Cody Kirkland replied Jul 9, 2010 to Getting more people in the door and buying. An age old discussion and I need some ideas!

34 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

""El Toro" espresso from Water Avenue. mmmm."

Cody Kirkland replied Jun 21, 2010 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"Thanks for the info folks!"

Cody Kirkland replied Oct 5, 2009 to Mystery Machine in La Marzocco booth at coffee fest?

22 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Joseph Robertson

"i have a Barista Exchange button with your name on it. Not really your name but you…"

Cody Kirkland replied Sep 25, 2009 to I wish I was at CoffeeFest

2 Sep 26, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service