Chris Dodson's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that not all coffees work in vac-pot. But this isn't necessarily about the v…"

Chris Dodson replied Sep 12, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"Why bother with a well insulated french press? Why not just invest in something bett…"

Chris Dodson replied Sep 6, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"So, how do you all regulate temperature with French press??? You can regulate anythi…"

Chris Dodson replied Aug 28, 2009 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"I never thought about swirling the shot glass. Thinking about it, it does make sense…"

Chris Dodson replied Dec 3, 2008 to Super Secret Brewing Technique Nuances

7 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Tumi Ferrer

"Okay, I just made some changes to the post that make more sense to me. I feel that p…"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 27, 2008 to What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

""pushing our culture" - I suppose I should have elaborated on that a little bit bett…"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 27, 2008 to What are you doing to educate people on specialty coffee?

9 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by John

"Enigk*"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 22, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"MewithoutYou Iron & Wine (duh) Jeremy Egnik The Gloria Record"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 22, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"A bit more on the topic: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/371199/the_effect…"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 20, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

"I'll admit that I do enjoy fine tobaccos. My favorite cigar is a Rocky Patel Vintage…"

Chris Dodson replied Nov 19, 2008 to Discuss - Cigarettes as a hindrance to one's ability to fully taste espresso

21 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Bre

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service