Phil Proteau's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"I know the Aurelia has a very intricate mechanical design for maintaining an extreme…"

Phil Proteau replied Mar 26, 2010 to Nuova Simmonelli 2 Group Appia compared to 2 group Aurelia

4 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Shadow

"Nice job, I like the legs and the circular insert."

Phil Proteau replied Mar 26, 2010 to make your own pourover bar

18 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Eli Masem

"I agree with being pregnant."

Phil Proteau replied Mar 9, 2010 to Advice on increasing tips as a barista

57 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Lisa Kettyle

"This can also happen in a heat exchange machine if there is a clog in the inlet goin…"

Phil Proteau replied Mar 4, 2010 to "Gassy" machine????

11 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Jesse Darwin

"I am reminded of a recent experience with differing "shop standards" (as opposed to…"

Phil Proteau replied Mar 2, 2010 to bX recipe / technical standards collaboration

36 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Brady

"I don't know about the long black, but Latte Macchiato is the reason Starbucks calls…"

Phil Proteau replied Feb 24, 2010 to Have You Ever Heard Of...

7 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Bean Drinking

""The idea of starting the shot time from when flow begins is useless to ludicrous."…"

Phil Proteau replied Feb 18, 2010 to At what point do you start the timer when timing your shots??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Donohoe

"The important thing is that you have a relative base-line of reference. Depending on…"

Phil Proteau replied Feb 17, 2010 to At what point do you start the timer when timing your shots??

18 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Donohoe

"Wow, that's a big question, and one that is rather like the unraveling of a knitted…"

Phil Proteau replied Feb 16, 2010 to Brewing Methods

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Daniel Williamson

"These are the kinds of ideas I hoping to find out form retailers; the theories of wh…"

Phil Proteau replied Feb 7, 2010 to Transitioning customers to travel mugs

11 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Mark N Woodward

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service