Monica Rae Hill's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm a big fan of focusing on whole bean sales. I really think that this can be the m…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Dec 16, 2008 to What can jack your sales

4 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by comforteagle1965

"Ok... the coffee I made at my first coffee job was SOOOOO bad that I wouldn't even d…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Oct 16, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"Ok, so if I get a cup of warm coffee... as opposed to a hot... I'm usually disgusted…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Oct 15, 2008 to No more Hot Coffee

19 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Brady

"We've had great success with craigslist also... bizarre as that might sound"

Monica Rae Hill replied Sep 19, 2008 to Interviews

14 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

"Ok, so here is an idea suggested by a chef looking for line cooks in a VERY busy hot…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Sep 19, 2008 to Interviews

14 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

"not to mention an amazing french press I got to try the other morning... mmm tasty c…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Sep 19, 2008 to Bow down and kiss Terry Z's monkey boots

18 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Brian Davey

"Actually I have the planetary design stainless with logo at our shop... I've been th…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Sep 2, 2008 to French Press Systems

21 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Sam Jones

"Also... For clean up, we always keep a larger mesh strainer in the sink. I can tell…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Sep 2, 2008 to French Press Systems

21 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Sam Jones

"I wanna come, can I come? Sounds like fun Joey, are you looking for informal or form…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Jul 15, 2008 to Reno Barista Jam... Is there any hope?

9 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

"Using the hot water method backstage; a simple electric kettle and a large plastic c…"

Monica Rae Hill replied Jun 5, 2008 to Cup warming during prep time at barista competitions

21 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Nuova Simonelli

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service