stephanie crocker's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"that sounds like the type of setup that will work for our shop since that is how our…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 23, 2009 to Breakfast Sandwiches, how to technically

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Steve

"um, my standards are i want them to taste the best possible, but also would rather m…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 22, 2009 to Breakfast Sandwiches, how to technically

8 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Steve

"look for industry specific magazines...in one of my baking industry magazines, they…"

stephanie crocker replied Jun 21, 2009 to Where can I find specific demographic information for my region to be included in a business plan?

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Michael Canton

"do you have a name brand for those pitchers?"

stephanie crocker replied Apr 14, 2009 to creamer pitchers...how do you get them clean?

17 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"i already have a legal hand wash sink that has passed and our health inspector loves…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 30, 2009 to Pitcher rinser

33 May 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

"we don't currently HAVE a sink next to the espresso machine. Currently, the baristas…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 29, 2009 to Pitcher rinser

33 May 2, 2012
Reply by Nick Leichtentritt

"We're pretty sure we're going to add soups and sandwiches to our bakery/coffee menu.…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 5, 2009 to Serving Food

17 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Cedric

"we used to wash our own towels, which was very inexpensive, but then i had to rememb…"

stephanie crocker replied Mar 1, 2009 to Linens

16 May 5, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"Thanks Andrew and Brady. I understand lease rates vary widely by location and other…"

stephanie crocker replied Jan 25, 2009 to What does everybody pay for NNN?

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

"we are now paying $5.22/sf/year NNN and $18.50/sf/year rent like I said...no servic…"

stephanie crocker replied Jan 25, 2009 to What does everybody pay for NNN?

10 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Andrew Hetzel

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service